Kian enjoys going to "My Gym" with his parents on Saturdays. It's a combination of signing and playing, with some circle time and exercizes built in. We have fun watching him explore and interact with the other babies, plus we get to interact and play with him, too. This is the "ball pit" at My Gym. Kian especially enjoys chewing on these brightly colored balls. I was squeamish for about 2 seconds, and then I realized that it's pretty pointless to try to stop him. (Hopefully they clean them occasionally though!)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Kian enjoys going to "My Gym" with his parents on Saturdays. It's a combination of signing and playing, with some circle time and exercizes built in. We have fun watching him explore and interact with the other babies, plus we get to interact and play with him, too. This is the "ball pit" at My Gym. Kian especially enjoys chewing on these brightly colored balls. I was squeamish for about 2 seconds, and then I realized that it's pretty pointless to try to stop him. (Hopefully they clean them occasionally though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment