Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kian in the Fountain

Last weekend we went to a park that has fountains for kids to play in, and met up with a friend (Amanda) and her baby (Jaxon) whom we hadn't seen in a while.

Kian had a blast! He couldn't get enough of the fountain. Here he is, testing the waters:



Now getting bolder....


Here in LIVE ACTION:
You can see our friends Jaxon and Amanda in this video on the right:
Jaxon really enjoyed playing with this ball, and checking out any balloons that were nearby!
The end result of all this cavorting in the fountain was (not surprisingly) that Kian got completely soaked:


So we stripped him down a layer and let him back at it....





Luckily we had a backup outfit in the car. Next time, swim suit!

Great seeing you, Jaxon and Amanda!

2 comments:

  1. so fun! so sorry I missed you guys, I completely forgot, we planned it so long ago, hopefully we can all get together another time - Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcie! We were bummed to miss you guys too. I hear Alana is getting cuter and cuter all the time (if that's even possible!), and I want to see her! Let's definitely try to plan another playdate soon. :)

    ReplyDelete