Here are some random joojeh pictures and videos that don't really fit in to any group. They are all so sweet though, I couldn't not post them.
Here are some of my FAVORITE VIDEOS EVER. In order to get it on camera, we had to prompt him, but he now says it spontaneously and from his heart while giving us affection! (We love you too, Kian!!!)
Here are some more fun videos of Kian at the table, hanging out with his daddy:
And here are some of my favorite pictures. In the first ones he is playing peek-a-boo in the shutters at grandmother Floria's house. Peek-a-boo Kian, I see you!:
Here he is horsing around with his Nana Fish a.k.a. MiMi a.k.a Grandmother. You can see they are good pals!
He can say and do sooooooo many new things now. Over the past month and a half or so his language skills have really taken off. I feel like I am amazed all the time these days!
I couldn't begin to make a complete list of all the new things he does, but some of the big ones are: (1) spontaneously telling us "I love you!" without being prompted and stroking our face and saying "love"; (2) counting past ten in both English and Spanish, (3) singing songs (like Here Comes the Sun), (4) memorizing his books (pause in the middle of a sentence, and he'll fill in the blank - Mary Ann; bow wow; meow; cock-a-doodle-dooo), (5) knowing and saying people's names (Grandfather = "fajur", Choate, Floria, Karen, Homa, Ghazamfar!, etc.), (6) saying "thank you", (7) knowing the animal noises, (8) knowing the names of most of the alphabet letters, (9) asking for his favorite songs and books by the name he calls them (Oh God Guide Me = "oh gan gan", (10) knowing when he's tired and telling us "sleepy!", (11) hopping and leaping, (12) saying "jooneman" and "daddyjoon" and "joojeh", and as of more recently, (12) swearing in Spanish (we had to have a serious talk with the nanny about that one!).
Again, these are just a few, and I am positive I am leaving out some really great ones that I just can't think of at the moment!
We are so grateful for this wonderful boy's presence in our lives, and it is so much fun watching him learn and grow. We love you, Kian!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment