One Sunday in late July, Kian went to the petting zoo in Brentwood with his Grandmommie. It was a fun little outing on our way back from the Farmer's Market, and as I was in the final trimester of my pregnancy with Mason I was grateful to just watch and snap some pictures.
Usually I am not a big fan of petting zoos as I feel sort of bad for the animals getting mauled around by sticky fingered toddlers, but this one had a zebra, and who can resist that?
Here they are entering the pen:
*See the B of A in the background? That's where Auntie Jess used to work! :)
Looking at the darling little pot bellied pig:
Feeding the Zebra!
Petting the terrorized rabbits! Kian at least was very, very gentle....
Trying to pet the speedy chickens!

And weighing the advisability of petting the pygmy goats!

Bonus: Kian saw a buddy from his "preschool" there with his daddy! Wyatt is in the navy vest, and his dad is in the red polo.

After all was said and done, no children, grandmommies or animals were harmed. It was a good introduction to petting zoos!





No comments:
Post a Comment