Friday, July 16, 2010

Kian and his Daddy

The other afternoon I saw the sweetest moment happen between Naysan and Kian, and luckily had the camera close by so I could capture it.

It started out with Kian feeling a little sleepy, and resting with his Daddy on the couch like so:

Then he moved into cuddling, and holding Naysan's hair (a footnote for those who don't know: its a relaxation/security thing for Kian to hold our hair when he's feeling a little sleepy or lovey or upset - it usually goes along with sucking his fingers. It's a leftover part of his babyhood that I know we will miss when it's over!):

Then, somehow, the cuddling and relaxing turned into a game! Naysan would blow air at Kian's face.... and Kian would CRACK UP:

It was hilarious to watch, and so, so sweet. Here's a movie of the sweetness in action:

Kian, you have the BEST Daddy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment